In order to help Enterprises fully and accurately grasp the contents of new tax policies and rulings of Tax Authorities in 2020, VINA BOOKKEEPING would like to organize a seminar on “Updating new tax policies and the important ruling of Tax Authorities in 2020″.
- Guidance on Decree No. 114/2020 / ND-CP implementation, detailing the reduction of 30% of CIT payable in 2020.
- Update the Decree No. 123/2020 / ND-CP, which is about invoices and documents.
- Update the Decree No. 125/2020 / ND-CP, which regulates administrative violations of tax and invoices.
- Update the Decree No. 126/2020 / ND-CP, which detailed the implementation of tax administration.
- Update the Decree No. 132/2020 / ND-CP, which regulates tax administration for enterprises having related party transactions.
- Some important tax guidelines from the General Taxation Department and local tax authorities.
|SEMINAR PLANED INFORMATION|
- Duration of study: 1 session
- Schedule: 09:00 – 12:00, Thursday, December 10th, 2020
- Location: 14th Floor, TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, HCMC
- Format: Offline – At the VINA BOOKKEEPING’s office
|Vina Bookkeeping Client||Free||Up to 2 persons/Clients|
|Others||Free||A person/ Company|
|Name:||Vo Tan Huu|
|Position:||General Director | VNCPA | VNCPT|
|Introduction: sfas f as f as f as f asf as f sjjfjtfjf
ff safeaf afafa affa fafa faf fa f a f asf a f a fa fa fasfas f a f ahththththtth
|Mr. Huu has more than 16 years of experience in financial consulting, accounting, taxes for Japanese clients, and FDI in Vietnam. He joined I-Glocal in 2005 as Deputy General Director, and he was responsible for accounting services, tax declaration, corporate governance, M&A, and advisory for Japanese customers.
From 2014 together with I-Glocal, he directly established and operated Vina Bookkeeping as a Partner and General Director.
He graduated from the University of Economics, HCMC, major in accounting, have a CPA certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance and a CPT certificate issued by the General Department of Taxation. He is also currently an executive committee member of the Vietnam Institute of Chartered Accountants (VICA).
efewfrwerwerweewr wer wer we rw er we r we r we r ewr ew r we re w rw r w rw r ww r w rw r w r w rw rw r w rw rw r w rw r w rw w rw r w r wr w r rw r wr w r wr w rw rw r w r wr w r w r wr w r w r ew r wr
|Name:||Bui Bao Nguyen|
|Position:||Manager | VNCPA | VNCPT|
af aa fafa fafaf afaf afa fa f afaaf afefeefefef
rwrwrwrwr rwrwrw rw r rwr
wr w wrw w rw rw wdwdwdwdwdw w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
wr wrwr wrw rwr wrwrwr wr wrw rwrwr wr
|Nguyen has concentrated years of experience serving top Japanese FDI companies in the various business line such as Trading, Manufacturing, Service, Real Estate. Nguyen is recognized for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of tax regulations, accounting regime in Vietnam and developed extensively in providing tax advisory and accounting services, including tax compliance, tax planning, tax saving, transfer pricing, and due diligence accounting review, payroll system advisory for FDI clients.
Before joining Vina Bookkeeping, Nguyen has accumulated valuable experience at I-Glocal Co., Ltd. – one of the most prominent Consulting firm for a Japanese client.
Nguyen also acted as a Senior Tax Advisor for Viet Thai International Group (owner of Highlands Coffee, Pho24, Aldo, Swarovski, My Mart, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). It helps him have experience with tax in Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverage industries, especially Nguyen, who is knowledgeable about the tax structure for Holdings Company, which allows him to provide more added value to his clients.
Nguyen has Certified Public Accountant (CPA Vietnam) issued by the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam; Certified Tax Advisor (CTA Vietnam) issued by the General Tax Department, Vietnam and has finished a training course about IFRS.