Preparing monthly financial statements service is the specialized accounting service of Vina Bookkeeping Co., Ltd (“VBK”) to meet enterprise governance needs and ensure compliance with the law.
Although Vietnamese accounting law requires enterprises to prepare annual financial statements only, to meet internal administration needs, designing a consolidated report of the parent companies, Japanese enterprises, and FDI in Vietnam often require monthly financial statements. Monthly financial statements have to comply with internal deadlines, the accounting regime and provide sufficient information and advice to improve the business’s operations
Monthly financial statements are not only the Balance sheet, Income Statements, but also detailed reports on Revenue, Expense movement analysis, Debt Control, Inventory report, tracking fixed assets, depreciation of fixed assets … etc.
When using the preparing monthly Financial Statements service of VBK, Company does not need to have an internal accountant; all works relating to preparing accounting books, financial statements will be in charge of VBK’s staff.
We are committed to completing monthly financial statements quickly, accurately, and comply with deadlines as agreed.
Our services include:
- Check and classification of documents, vouchers provided by customers.
- Input the arising accounting transactions into accounting software.
- Prepare monthly financial statements in VBK’s form or a Customer’s form.
- Advise improving governance activity of a Company.
- Prepare annual financial statements according to Accounting regulations.
- Support to work with auditors at the end of the fiscal year.
- Prepare and print out accounting books according to Accounting regulations.
Our service is always provided by the experienced team with many years providing services to Japanese enterprises and FDI, have full Tax certification and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification issued by the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Taxation. We are committed to service quality is above all (Quality First), and the spirit of dedicated customer service (Omotenashi).”