On September 24th 2021, The Government issued Resolution No 116/NQ-CP regarding to policy supporting employee and employer affected by Covid-19 pandemic from Unemployment insurance funds
1. For employee
+ The employees is participating Unemployment insurance (UI) at Sep 30th 2021
( not including employee is working in state agencies, political organizations, socio-political organizations, people’s armed forces units and public non-business units whose recurrent expenditures are guaranteed by the state budget).
+ The employee stopped participating UI due to termination of labour contract or labour contract is from Jan 1st 2020 to Sep 30th 2021 have the period of UI payment reserved (not including employees receives monthly pension).
+ The level of support based on the time of payment of unemployment insurance but not yet enjoying unemployment allowance is as follows:
- Time of payment to UI less than 12 months: VND 1,800,000/ person
- Time of payment to UI from full 12 months to less than 60 months: VND 2,100,000/ person
- Time of payment to UI from full 60 months to less than 84 months: VND 2,400,000/ person
- Time of payment to UI from full 84 months to less than 108 months: VND 2,650,000/ person
- Time of payment to UI from full 108 months to less than 132 months: VND 2,900,000/ person
- Time of payment to UI greater than 132 months: VND 3,300,000/ person
The supporting time to employee from Oct 1st 2021 and completed latest by Dec 31st 2021
2. For employer
The employer stated as Article 43 of Working Law is participating UI by Oct 1st 2021 will be reduced payment level from 1% to equal 0% the monthly salary fund of employees participating in unemployment insurance.
The reduction time: 12 months from Oct 01st 2021 to Sep 30th 2022
Please kindly check attachment file for further detail