Company Dissolution in Vietnam
If you choose to close a company in Vietnam, you need to go through the formal process of dissolving it to avoid problems in the future. We assist businesses looking to suspend or cease operations, including acting as liquidator, handling de-registration, and applying for dormant status.
Our services include the following:
- Dealing with the liquidation process and acting as liquidator
- Handling de-registration and withdrawal of licences
- Applying for dormant status of companies
- Advising on the closing down of companies
Closing your company with finality in 7 steps.
- Announcement on dissolution of the Vietnam company
- Liquidation of the Company assets
- Tax inspection and close the Company tax code
- Custom procedures
- Labor & Insurance procedures
- Return ERC and Termination of investment project
- Application for closing the bank account