Chief accountant outsourcing is a specialized service of Vina Bookkeeping Co., Ltd (“VBK”) to help businesses improve, manage work, and personnel of the enterprise’s accounting department.
Accounting work at the enterprise is usually in charge of an accountant. However, accountants are inexperienced, do not have a chief accountant’s certificate, only input data and make simple reports, but cannot undertake such tasks as preparing financial statements and tax finalization.
We will send our staff to work and act as the chief internal accountant of your business to guide and take charge of essential reports that accountants have not made.
Our services include:
- Our chief accountant dispatches to work in the office of your business.
- Guide, advise the work of accountants.
- Responsible for important reports to the Board of Directors.
- Explanatory reports to business leaders and other departments.
- Hand over to the new accountant after completing the job
Our service is always provided by the experienced team with many years providing services to Japanese enterprises and FDI, have full Tax certification and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification issued by the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Taxation. We are committed to service quality is above all (Quality First), and the spirit of dedicated customer service (Omotenashi).”