Tax Compliance Review Service is Vina Bookkeeping Co., Ltd (“VBK”) ‘s specialized service to help Enterprises with tax planning, tax saving, risk-reducing, and tax compliance.
In practice, Enterprises often have to pay a tremendous amount of tax arrears and fines after-tax inspection. This is because enterprises have not fully understood the current tax regulations, leading to improper tax declaration. Business leaders do not know whether their accountant is doing the right thing or not, lead to an inability to estimate tax risks…
To help the enterprise know about tax risks, and take measures to avoid tax risks, increase compliance before tax inspections at enterprises, We build a tax compliance review package.
Our services include:
- Submit list of required documents for customers to prepare
- Submit the questionnaire for customers to fill in
- Check and compare data on the tax declaration, financial statements, accounting books.
- Interview and request enterprises to an explanation
- Risk assessment, list of the ability may be arrears and penalties
- Advise to prepare dossiers, additional necessary documents
- Estimate tax amount, fines (if any)
- Explaining and consulting solutions for Enterprises
Our service is always provided by the experienced team with many years providing services to Japanese enterprises and FDI, have full Tax certification and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification issued by the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Taxation. We are committed to service quality is above all (Quality First), and the spirit of dedicated customer service (Omotenashi).”