On September 17, 2021, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 78/2021/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Tax Administration No. 38 dated June 13, 2019, Decree 123/2020/ND -CP dated October 19, 2020 of the Government providing for invoices and documents. Along with that, the General Department of Taxation also announced the official implementation of the application of phase 1 e-invoices in 6 provinces and cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Hanoi. Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Phu Tho and Binh Dinh from November 2021.
In order to help your business understand and plan to apply E-invoice in your business to comply with the law, VINA BOOKKEEPING will organize a seminar with the topic Roadmap and procedures for applying electronic invoices from November 2021.
9:30 am – 11:30 am, Tuesday, November 23, 2021
? Organization form: online via ZOOM platform
Mr. Bui Bao Nguyen (CPA, CPT) – Manager of Tax and Accounting Department – HCM office.
Mr. Nguyen Van Kien (CPT) – Deputy Manager of Tax and Accounting Department – HN office.
? EVENT CONTENT
- The roadmap to apply e-invoices from November 2021.
- Tasks businesses need to do when switching to the application of new e-invoices.
- Differentiate the forms of e-contract.
- Order and procedures for registration to use e-invoices.
- Time of setting up the e-contract.
- Making e-invoices for the export of goods and services.
- Handling errors for e-invoices made.
- Transfer e-invoice data to tax authorities.
? REGISTER HERE: https://forms.office.com/r/hABsPuC7nY
Registration deadline is November 21, 2021.
(Note that each Company registers a maximum of two attendees).
For the fastest support on the registration procedure, you can contact us:
? Email: email@example.com
? (028) 3821 0375 (HCM) & (024) 3795 4295 (HN)