On 29 September 2021, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 80/2021/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Tax Administration No. 38, Decree 126/2020/ND-CP. Accordingly, the tax declaration forms prescribed in Circular 80/2021 is applicable to tax periods starting from 01 January 2022 onward. The tax finalization declaration for the tax period 2021 is also applied according to the application form specified in Circular 80/2021.
In order to help you understand and apply tax declaration at your business properly, VINA BOOKKEEPING will organize a seminar with the topic of Guidance on new regulations on tax declaration and tax payment applied from 01 January 2022.
9:30 am – 11:45 am, Thursday, January 6, 2022
- Mr. Bui Bao Nguyen (CPA, CPT) – Manager of Tax and Accounting Department – Ho Chi Minh City office.
- Mr. Truong Ngoc Khanh (CPA, CPT) – Manager of Tax and Accounting Department – Ho Chi Minh City office.
- Mr. Nguyen Van Kien (CPT) – Deputy manager of Tax and Accounting Department – Hanoi office.
? EVENT CONTENT
- Guidance on new regulations on personal income tax declaration.
- Guidance on new regulations on VAT declaration.
- Guidance on new regulations on corporate income tax declaration.
- Guidance on new regulations on contractor tax declaration.
- Some other new regulations on tax declaration and payment.
? REGISTER HERE: https://forms.office.com/r/44jM151Raj
Registration deadline is January 3, 2022.
(Note that each Company registers a maximum of two attendees).
For the fastest support on the registration procedure, you can contact us:
? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
? (028) 3821 0375 (HCM) & (024) 3795 4295 (HN)