In order to help Enterprises fully grasp and understand the regulations on accounting regimes and tax policies applicable to commercial enterprises as well as problems that enterprises often encounter in practice, VINA BOOKKEEPING will organize a seminar with the topic “Some important guidance on accounting and taxation for trading business enterprises”.
SOME IMPORTANT ACCOUNTING AND TAX GUIDELINES FOR TRADING BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
- Time of recording inventory (domestic purchases and imports).
- Time of recording Revenue, cost of sales (domestic sales and export).
- The exchange rate for accounting transactions in foreign currency.
- Provision for impairment of inventory
- Goods for gifts and promotions.
2. Value-added Tax
- Conditions and procedures for applying the VAT rate of 0% to export activities.
- VAT refund conditions and guidelines for export activities
3. Foreign Contractor Tax
- Imports of goods under condition D terms (DDA, DAP, DDP)
- Import of goods under CIP, CPT condition terms
- Goods distribution agent for foreign parties
- Import of goods with service conditions
- Import of goods in the form of on-spot import
- Importing goods through bonded warehouses
4. Corporate Income Tax
- Differences in recognition of revenue by accounting and tax
- Tax risk on Revenue deductions
- Tax risk for goods that are destroyed or lost.
5. Discussing and Q&A
- Duration of study: 1 session
- Schedule: 09:00 – 12:00, Wednesday, February 24th, 2020
- Location: 14th Floor, TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, HCMC
- Format: Offline – At the VINA BOOKKEEPING’s office
|Vina Bookkeeping Clients||Free||Up to 2 persons/client|
|Name:||Vo Tan Huu|
|Position:||General Director | VNCPA | VNCPT|
|Introduction: sfas fas f asf as f
as f as f as f as f asf as f sjjfjtfjf
f as fa sfasfj ukuukukugfjf
ff sa fsa f a f asf a f a fa fa fasfas f a f ahththththtth
|Mr. Huu has more than 16 years of experience in financial consulting, accounting, taxes for Japanese clients, and FDI in Vietnam. He joined I-Glocal in 2005 as Deputy General Director, and he was responsible for accounting services, tax declaration, corporate governance, M&A, and advisory for Japanese customers.
From 2014 together with I-Glocal, he directly established and operated Vina Bookkeeping as a Partner and General Director.
He graduated from the University of Economics, HCMC, major in accounting, have a CPA certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance and a CPT certificate issued by the General Department of Taxation. He is also currently an executive committee member of the Vietnam Institute of Chartered Accountants (VICA).
efewfrwerwerweewr wer wer we rw er we r we r we r ewr ew r we re w rw r w rw r ww r w rw r w r w rw rw r w rw rw r w rw r w rw w rw r w r wr w r rw r wr w r wr w rw rw r w r wr w r w r wr w r w r ew r wr
|Name:||Bui Bao Nguyen|
|Position:||Manager | VNCPA | VNCPT|
|Introduction: afaf afa fafafaa fafa fafaf afaf afa fa f afaaf afefeefefef
rwrwrwrwr rwrwrw rw r rwr
wr w wrw w rw rw w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
wr wrwr wrw rwr wrwrwr wr wrw rwrwr wr
|Nguyen has concentrated years of experience serving top Japanese FDI companies in the various business line such as Trading, Manufacturing, Service, Real Estate. Nguyen is recognized for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of tax regulations, accounting regime in Vietnam and developed extensively in providing tax advisory and accounting services, including tax compliance, tax planning, tax saving, transfer pricing, and due diligence accounting review, payroll system advisory for FDI clients.
Before joining Vina Bookkeeping, Nguyen has accumulated valuable experience at I-Glocal Co., Ltd. – one of the most prominent Consulting firm for a Japanese client.
Nguyen also acted as a Senior Tax Advisor for Viet Thai International Group (owner of Highlands Coffee, Pho24, Aldo, Swarovski, My Mart, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). It helps him have experience with tax in Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverage industries, especially Nguyen, who is knowledgeable about the tax structure for Holdings Company, which allows him to provide more added value to his clients.
Nguyen has Certified Public Accountant (CPA Vietnam) issued by the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam; Certified Tax Advisor (CTA Vietnam) issued by the General Tax Department, Vietnam and has finished a training course about IFRS.