The Contractor Tax is very complicated, so it is often difficult to understand and apply it to businesses in Vietnam. The offshore payment transactions often have many potential risks for foreign Contractor Tax and can lead to retrospective payments when subjected to tax inspection and examination.
This seminar is organized to share practical experiences about Contractor Tax situations that often arise at Enterprises.
SHARING 25 PRACTICAL SITUATION OF FOREIGN CONTRACTOR TAX
- Import of goods under category D condition (DDA, DAP, DDP)
- Import of goods under CIP, CPT condition terms
- An agency distributing goods to foreign parties
- Machinery import with service conditions
- Import of goods in the form of on-spot import
- Importing goods through bonded warehouses
- Import of machinery, equipment, goods with software disk / USB
- Import of machinery, equipment, goods with warranty terms
- Construction and installation contract INCLUSIVE/EXCLUSIVE of materials, machinery
- Pay advertising services for Facebook, Google
- Online booking service paid to Agoda, Booking.com
- Technical supporting contract
- Shipping service
- Express delivery service
- Buy software and services
- Buy software users or pay for a limited time
- Buy ownership of authors, works, technology transfer
- Trademark licensing activities
- Conditioning service of damaged machinery, equipment, goods and raw materials
- Brokerage service for sales in foreign markets
- Service training in the form of online learning
- Buy an airline ticket directly through the website of the foreign airline
- Loan interest
- Incomes from compensation
- Purchase of services from foreign business individual.
- Duration of study: 1 session
- Schedule: 09:00 – 12:00, Wednesday 23/06/2021
- Location: 14th Floor, TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, HCMC
- Format: Offline – At the VINA BOOKKEEPING’soffice
|Vina Bookkeeping Clients
|Up to 2 persons/Client
|Vo Tan Huu
|General Director | VNCPA | VNCPT
|Introduction: sfas fas f asf as f
as f as f as f as f asf as f sjjfjtfjf
f as fa sfasfj ukuukukugfjf
ff sa fsa f a f asf a f a fa fa fasfas f a f ahththththtth
|Mr. Huu has more than 16 years of experience in financial consulting, accounting, taxes for Japanese clients, and FDI in Vietnam. He joined I-Glocal in 2005 as Deputy General Director, and he was responsible for accounting services, tax declaration, corporate governance, M&A, and advisory for Japanese customers.
From 2014 together with I-Glocal, he directly established and operated Vina Bookkeeping as a Partner and General Director.
He graduated from the University of Economics, HCMC, major in accounting, have a CPA certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance and a CPT certificate issued by the General Department of Taxation. He is also currently an executive committee member of the Vietnam Institute of Chartered Accountants (VICA).
efewfrwerwerweewr wer wer we rw er we r we r we r ewr ew r we re w rw r w rw r ww r w rw r w r w rw rw r w rw rw r w rw r w rw w rw r w r wr w r rw r wr w r wr w rw rw r w r wr w r w r wr w r w r ew r wr
|Bui Bao Nguyen
|Manager | VNCPA | VNCPT
|Introduction: afaf afa fafafaa fafa fafaf afaf afa fa f afaaf afefeefefef
rwrwrwrwr rwrwrw rw r rwr
wr w wrw w rw rw w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
wr wrwr wrw rwr wrwrwr wr wrw rwrwr wr
|Nguyen has concentrated years of experience serving top Japanese FDI companies in the various business line such as Trading, Manufacturing, Service, Real Estate. Nguyen is recognized for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of tax regulations, accounting regime in Vietnam and developed extensively in providing tax advisory and accounting services, including tax compliance, tax planning, tax saving, transfer pricing, and due diligence accounting review, payroll system advisory for FDI clients.
Before joining Vina Bookkeeping, Nguyen has accumulated valuable experience at I-Glocal Co., Ltd. – one of the most prominent Consulting firm for a Japanese client.
Nguyen also acted as a Senior Tax Advisor for Viet Thai International Group (owner of Highlands Coffee, Pho24, Aldo, Swarovski, My Mart, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). It helps him have experience with tax in Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverage industries, especially Nguyen, who is knowledgeable about the tax structure for Holdings Company, which allows him to provide more added value to his clients.
Nguyen has Certified Public Accountant (CPA Vietnam) issued by the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam; Certified Tax Advisor (CTA Vietnam) issued by the General Tax Department, Vietnam and has finished a training course about IFRS.