Service of preparing annual Corporate Income Tax (CIT) finalization is the specialized tax service of Vina Bookkeeping Co., Ltd (“VBK”), to help Enterprises on tax savings and tax compliance.
In Vietnam, CIT always raises controversial issues and often occurs high risks when the tax authorities proceed with tax inspection at the enterprise. Some regulations are often ambiguous and differ in the practices that apply to local tax authorities.
To help Enterprises increase compliance and minimize CIT risks, We build a service package to support CIT declaration and finalization for Enterprises, especially customers who are Japanese enterprises in Vietnam.
Our services include:
- Preliminary assessment of tax risks through interviews and questionnaires.
- Review documents, accounting books, and financial statements for preparing declaration.
- Prepare the CIT finalization declaration and related documents
- Prepare the declaration of transactions of related parties
- Explain in detail the items to be adjusted on CIT Declaration
- Explain possible tax risks and solutions.
- Consulting and advice to help Enterprises with tax planning, tax savings, and tax compliance.
- On behalf of taxpayers, work with tax authorities to explain tax declaration dossiers and tax inspection.
Our service is always provided by the experienced team with many years providing services to Japanese enterprises and FDI, have full Tax certification and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification issued by the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Taxation. We are committed to service quality is above all (Quality First), and the spirit of dedicated customer service (Omotenashi).”