Bookkeeping Service is a professional accounting service of Vina Bookkeeping Co., Ltd (“VBK”) to meet its management’s needs and comply with the current regulations.
When using the Bookkeeping Service of VBK, the company does not need to have an internal accountant; all accounting jobs as preparing accounting books, financial statements, and tax reports according to the regulations will be in charge of VBK’s staff.
We give professional accounting packages for each business type: service, trading, construction, and manufacturing. Moreover, with many years of experience, we have also designed specialized service packages for a Japanese company, and FDI enterprises in Vietnam such as Software production and outsourcing enterprise, drawing processing and outsourcing enterprise, restaurant business, newly established enterprises are in the construction in progress before going to production and business.
Our services include:
- Check and classification of documents, vouchers provided by customers.
- Input the arising accounting transactions into accounting software.
- Prepare monthly financial statements according to the management requirements of the company.
- Prepare annual financial statements according to Accounting regulations.
- Support to work with auditors at the end of the fiscal year.
- Prepare and print out accounting books according to Accounting regulations.
- Declare Value Added Tax (VAT) report according to Tax regulations.
- Declare and finalize Personal Income Tax (PIT) report according to Tax regulations.
- Declare and finalize Corporate Income Tax (CIT) return according to Tax regulations.
- Declare and finalize Foreign Contractor Tax (FCT) according to tax regulations.
Our service is always provided by the experienced team with many years providing services to Japanese enterprises and FDI, have full Tax certification and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification issued by the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Taxation. We are committed to service quality is above all (Quality First), and the spirit of dedicated customer service (Omotenashi).”