In order to help enterprises fully and accurately grasp the regulations on corporate income tax and prepare documents for CIT finalization in 2020, VINA BOOKKEEPING will organize a seminar “Guide to Corporate Income Tax Finalization Year 2020”.
GUIDANCE ON CORPORATE INCOME TAX FINALZATION YEAR 2020
1. Guiding the difference in recognition of revenue according to accounting and corporate income tax.
2. Non-deductible expenses when determining the taxable income of CIT.
3. Update Contents of Decree No. 68/2020 / ND-CP dated June 24, 2020, amending and supplementing the cap of loan interest rates in Decree No. 20/2017 / ND-CP on management Tax for enterprises with related party’s transaction.
4. Guiding the implementation of Decree No. 114/2020 / ND-CP dated September 25, 2020, the Government detailing the implementation of Resolution No. 116/2020 / QH14 of the National Assembly on the reduction of 30% of corporate income tax Payable in 2020 for small and medium enterprises with a turnover of 200 billion VND / year or less.
5. Dossier and form of CIT finalization declaration.
6. Discussing and Q&A
- Duration of study: 1 session
- Schedule: 09:00 – 12:00, Wednesday, February 24th, 2020
- Location: 14th Floor, TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, HCMC
- Format: Offline – At the VINA BOOKKEEPING’s office
|Vina Bookkeeping Clients||Free||Up to 2 persons/Client|
|Others||Free||A person/ Company|
|Name:||Vo Tan Huu|
|Position:||General Director | VNCPA | VNCPT|
|Introduction: sfas fas f asf as f
as f as f as f as f asf as f sjjfjtfjf
f as fa sfasfj ukuukukugfjf
ff sa fsa f a f asf a f a fa fa fasfas f a f ahththththtth
|Mr. Huu has more than 16 years of experience in financial consulting, accounting, taxes for Japanese clients, and FDI in Vietnam. He joined I-Glocal in 2005 as Deputy General Director, and he was responsible for accounting services, tax declaration, corporate governance, M&A, and advisory for Japanese customers.
From 2014 together with I-Glocal, he directly established and operated Vina Bookkeeping as a Partner and General Director.
He graduated from the University of Economics, HCMC, major in accounting, have a CPA certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance and a CPT certificate issued by the General Department of Taxation. He is also currently an executive committee member of the Vietnam Institute of Chartered Accountants (VICA).
efewfrwerwerweewr wer wer we rw er we r we r we r ewr ew r we re w rw r w rw r ww r w rw r w r w rw rw r w rw rw r w rw r w rw w rw r w r wr w r rw r wr w r wr w rw rw r w r wr w r w r wr w r w r ew r wr
|Name:||Bui Bao Nguyen|
|Position:||Manager | VNCPA | VNCPT|
|Introduction: afaf afa fafafaa fafa fafaf afaf afa fa f afaaf afefeefefef
rwrwrwrwr rwrwrw rw r rwr
wr w wrw w rw rw w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
wr wrwr wrw rwr wrwrwr wr wrw rwrwr wr
|Nguyen has concentrated years of experience serving top Japanese FDI companies in the various business line such as Trading, Manufacturing, Service, Real Estate. Nguyen is recognized for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of tax regulations, accounting regime in Vietnam and developed extensively in providing tax advisory and accounting services, including tax compliance, tax planning, tax saving, transfer pricing, and due diligence accounting review, payroll system advisory for FDI clients.
Before joining Vina Bookkeeping, Nguyen has accumulated valuable experience at I-Glocal Co., Ltd. – one of the most prominent Consulting firm for a Japanese client.
Nguyen also acted as a Senior Tax Advisor for Viet Thai International Group (owner of Highlands Coffee, Pho24, Aldo, Swarovski, My Mart, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). It helps him have experience with tax in Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverage industries, especially Nguyen, who is knowledgeable about the tax structure for Holdings Company, which allows him to provide more added value to his clients.
Nguyen has Certified Public Accountant (CPA Vietnam) issued by the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam; Certified Tax Advisor (CTA Vietnam) issued by the General Tax Department, Vietnam and has finished a training course about IFRS.