Reviewing Financial Statements Service is a professional accounting service of Vina Bookkeeping Co., Ltd (“VBK”), to check and give advice, insights for enterprises to minimize risks, increase compliance and improve governance activity.
In practice, Enterprises often have problems:
- An accountant is not experienced enough to undertake the work of the accounting department or chief accountant.
- Large and complicated transactions can lead to potential errors.
- Too many mistakes after auditing take so much time to explain reports to the parent company and affect the enterprise’s decision-making.
- The Board of Management is not sure and does not understand the financial statements prepared by accounting division.
- The Board of Management should consult in case the regulations are not transparent or specified.
- The Board of Management and the Accounting Department need to precisely know the accounting department’s problems and the desire to improve.
- We create and give service packages for reviewing Financial Statements to solve all the above issues.
Our services include:
- Discuss the objective and scope of the reviewing financial statement service with customers.
- Find to understand the business activity, accounting system, and internal control system of an enterprise.
- Ask the company’s accounting policies to know it consists of Vietnamese accounting standards or other accounting standards approved by Vietnamese law.
- Go to a company for fieldwork, work directly with the accounting department and other departments to collect accounting books,
- Financial statements and other related documents for checking.
- Check details of each item on financial statements whether they comply with Vietnamese Accounting Standards and Regime or not.
- Inform the board of management about adjustments and determine their influence degree to the tested report.
- Give useful advice to help the company reduce risks, increase compliance, and improve governance activity.
Our service is always provided by the experienced team with many years providing services to Japanese enterprises and FDI, have full Tax certification and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification issued by the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Taxation. We are committed to service quality is above all (Quality First), and the spirit of dedicated customer service (Omotenashi).”