In reality, there are still many different understandings and different guidelines on the labor law and related tax obligations of foreign workers working in Vietnam. To help Enterprises fully grasp, understand the differences, and apply them in practice, VINA BOOKKEEPING will organize a seminar with the topic “Answering questions about labor, insurance, and tax for foreign employees.”
ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT LABOR, INSURANCE AND TAXATION FOR FOREIGN EMPLOYEE
1. Are dispatched foreign employees required to sign contracts with subsidiaries in Vietnam? If there is no labor contract, will the cost of salaries, wages, and other allowances be included in deductible expenses when calculating CIT or not.
2. Will the cost of salaries and wages of foreign employees before being granted work permits are included in deductible expenses when calculating CIT or not.
3. Under what circumstances the foreign employee has to pay insurance and trade union fees in Vietnam? If the Vietnam company has to bear and pay the full amount, it will be included in deductible expenses when calculating CIT.
4. The foreign employee pays the compulsory insurance abroad, and then the parent company requests the subsidiary in Vietnam to bear it and return it. Whether this compulsory insurance is included in deductible expenses when calculating CIT and is subject to PIT or not.
5. Salaries and bonuses the parent company pays abroad, then the parent company requests Vietnam’s subsidiary to bear and return it. Are these salaries and rewards included in deductible expenses when calculating CIT, and are they subject to PIT or not, is it subject to FCT?
6. The parent company bears and pays the overseas wages to the foreign employee, but the subsidiary in Vietnam is subject to and pays PIT. Is this PIT amount included in deductible expenses when CIT calculation?
7. Are expenses for family members of foreign employees included in deductible expenses when calculating CIT and are subject to PIT?
8. Are the fees for the service of PIT declaration, work permit, visa, temporary residence card, etc., included in the deductible expenses when calculating CIT and are subject to PIT?
9. Other situations
10. Discussing and Q&A.
- Duration of study: 1 session
- Schedule: 09:00 – 12:00, Thursday, January 7th, 2020
- Location: 14th Floor, TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, HCMC
- Format: Offline – At the VINA BOOKKEEPING’s office
|Vina Bookkeeping Client||Free||Up to 2 persons/Client|
|Others||Free||A person/ Company|
|Name:||Vo Tan Huu|
|Position:||General Director | VNCPA | VNCPT|
|Introduction: sfas fas f asf as f
as f as f as f as f asf as f sjjfjtfjf
f as fa sfasfj ukuukukugfjf
ff sa fsa f a f asf a f a fa fa fasfas f a f ahththththtth
|Mr. Huu has more than 16 years of experience in financial consulting, accounting, taxes for Japanese clients, and FDI in Vietnam. He joined I-Glocal in 2005 as Deputy General Director, and he was responsible for accounting services, tax declaration, corporate governance, M&A, and advisory for Japanese customers.
From 2014 together with I-Glocal, he directly established and operated Vina Bookkeeping as a Partner and General Director.
He graduated from the University of Economics, HCMC, major in accounting, have a CPA certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance and a CPT certificate issued by the General Department of Taxation. He is also currently an executive committee member of the Vietnam Institute of Chartered Accountants (VICA).
efewfrwerwerweewr wer wer we rw er we r we r we r ewr ew r we re w rw r w rw r ww r w rw r w r w rw rw r w rw rw r w rw r w rw w rw r w r wr w r rw r wr w r wr w rw rw r w r wr w r w r wr w r w r ew r wr
|Name:||Bui Bao Nguyen|
|Position:||Manager | VNCPA | VNCPT|
|Introduction: afaf afa fafafaa fafa fafaf afaf afa fa f afaaf afefeefefef
rwrwrwrwr rwrwrw rw r rwr
wr w wrw w rw rw w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
wr wrwr wrw rwr wrwrwr wr wrw rwrwr wr
|Nguyen has concentrated years of experience serving top Japanese FDI companies in the various business line such as Trading, Manufacturing, Service, Real Estate. Nguyen is recognized for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of tax regulations, accounting regime in Vietnam and developed extensively in providing tax advisory and accounting services, including tax compliance, tax planning, tax saving, transfer pricing, and due diligence accounting review, payroll system advisory for FDI clients.
Before joining Vina Bookkeeping, Nguyen has accumulated valuable experience at I-Glocal Co., Ltd. – one of the most prominent Consulting firm for a Japanese client.
Nguyen also acted as a Senior Tax Advisor for Viet Thai International Group (owner of Highlands Coffee, Pho24, Aldo, Swarovski, My Mart, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). It helps him have experience with tax in Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverage industries, especially Nguyen, who is knowledgeable about the tax structure for Holdings Company, which allows him to provide more added value to his clients.
Nguyen has Certified Public Accountant (CPA Vietnam) issued by the Ministry of Finance, Vietnam; Certified Tax Advisor (CTA Vietnam) issued by the General Tax Department, Vietnam and has finished a training course about IFRS.